Are you worried about your income if you are off work due to sickness?
Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) is £94.25 per week for 28 weeks. That’s £408.41 per month, which is less than a typical mortgage.
Have you ever considered what would happen to you, or your loved ones if you couldn’t work due to a long-term illness or injury which results in a loss of earnings?
How would you pay your mortgage, rent, utility and food bills? The news is dominated with cases of sickness which has no doubt affected people with no means of support.
As no-one can ever say that we will never be off work, now is the time to ask ourselves how will I manage if my income stops?
• You’ll receive a regular monthly benefit if you can’t work due to incapacity caused by an illness, or an injury which results in a loss of earnings.
• Pays out until you return to work, retire, die or your plan ends, whichever happens first.
• Guaranteed premiums unless you make any changes to your plan or if you choose our Increasing Income Protection Benefit Plan.
• Support with various return to work Rehabilitation Support Services.
• Flexibility to make changes such as the benefit amount (eligibility criteria applies). What can you do to protect yourself and your family?
Speak to an adviser on our selection of income protection products. We can tailor each solution to match your personal circumstances and budget.