Are you sure you want to delete your account?
You have indicated you do not agree to our terms of use, do you wish to delete your account?
Login
person
lock_outline
Why not sign up?

You will also be registered for the agent to contact you via other means you provide, with information relevant to your property search.

Register
There was an error creating your account, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will investigate.
Password does not match


How would you like to be contacted?

Critical Illness Cover












This can be added to any of the Life Cover policies we provide and depending on the insurer you could protect yourself with up to 106 Critical Illnesses (including the most claimed upon Cancer, Heart Attack or Stroke) to ensure that you are able to pay off your mortgage or provide an income for your family should you be diagnosed with one of the many Critical Illnesses covered.

With one in two people now likely to be diagnosed with a Cancer in their lifetime, this cover is crucial in providing comprehensive mortgage or family protection.

Plus, with some Insurers now paying out in excess of 98% of all claims (the other 2 % not being paid for various reasons including providing false details at application) having the peace of mind that your policy will pay you or your family the sum assured is vital.