Hygiene Optimised - Safely back to work
During the past few months, we have established our HYGIENE OPTIMISED – SAFELY BACK TO WORK campaign which enables our responsible colleagues to best serve our clients, customers and community now lockdown has eased.
Our primary concern is the health of our colleagues, clients, customers and our community, we have prepared for this by establishing new methods of working in line with government guidelines. We are not medics but we want to do all we can to keep the property market moving forward safely.
We have implemented changes in working practices to minimise the risk of infection. Our senior management team is not only guiding our clients and customers through current transactions but also looking to the future.
We have established best practices to ensure that we are the safest mortgage services company to interact with in south east London. We already have Cyber Essentials certification (https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/cyberessentials/overview) and are now focused more than ever on safe social interaction allowing business to be transacted in confidence.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Reverting to our 50:50 workforce split working from home on and off that were in place prior to lockdown
- Daily employee health and wellbeing checks and temperature monitoring
- Frequent hand washing
- If any colleague is isolated, a thorough return to work check list is completed to ensure wellbeing
- Thoroughly washing or sanitising hands prior to any interaction
- Installing hand sanitiser pumps in all offices for staff and public use
- Asking clients and customers to disclose their wellbeing prior to any face to face meetings
- Maintaining social distancing guidelines at all times
- Ensuring our offices are compliant with social distancing measures
- Maintaining optimum hygiene levels in public/communal areas
- Practicing respiratory hygiene measures- Catch it, Kill it, Bin it
- Availability of PPE for added protection and reassurance
- Extensive internal and external COVID-19 policies and practices
- Staying updated and informed
Our senior management team are working on this particular project and this content will increase and be shared.